SudenKaamos
March 28, 2024, 06:55:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
#1 The wolves are released! Post here to protect yourself!
#2 Trying to add country option, but I just can't install the mod! Arrgghhh!!!
#3 We have an new admin, MonSter
#4 MonSter added games for us!! 0.0 omg omg
#5 Oblivion section reorganized. Look under "General" category
#6 GUESTS! Here's lots of stuff that you don't see!!! REGISTER to get the full enjoyment Cheesy
#7 any comment abut the "new" smilies, see Info section board Wink
#8 Two accounts deleted, sorry "no posting" policy Sad

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Forum Rules [Read Now]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Rules [Read Now]  (Read 244 times)
SudenKaamos
Northern Blackheart
WolvenAdmin
Chit Chatter

Vodka: +16/-2

Cold outside, Torn up inside.

View Profile WWW
« on: October 11, 2008, 07:47:50 am »

So, here you'll have to read the forum rules, Sorry if my english is bad at some points  Roll Eyes

Okay so this is the second board I'm administrating, It's still growing and will have lots of improvements on the road  Grin So be nice in the beginning  Wink

Okay, rules for this forum:

POSTING

You can post almost all you wish, but there's some limitations:

No pointless swearing! One or two agreed, but no more and keep F**K words easy, and certanly ABSOLUTELY NO BEHIND BACK TALKING! That's just not acceptable.

Do not insult another users OR Admin. First time will result in a warning, second time you're out! I won't accept that kind of behavior.

Use the Engilsh language, Do not speak in any other language, some phrases are accepted but please do translate if you really have to. That will result in removal of post and a warning.

Do not post anything illegial! Like child ****, that will result in an direct ban. Child **** is illegial, but a child naked is not, but still keep images like that out of here.

Do not talk annything sexual or what you like in "privates". Keep that out of here, posts like that will be immediately deleted and you'll recieve an warning!

And no sexual or non sexual harrasment, will result in an immidiate ban!

no piracy or Thepiratebay links

So behave while posting, and we all will have a great time.

ACCOUNTS

Have only ONE account! If I find you're a double, I will remove your other account and warn you (I chose wich account I wish to delete). I really don't like banning but that's just something you have to do.

Do not missuse anyone else's info, I won't tolerate that. If you pretend to be someone else, you're out and no coming back! no questions asked!

If you want your account deleted, come to an Admin and ask. But you better be wearing a good reason. and if I delete your account, I'm gonna write up you IP and see if you come back. if you come back fastly You're out! If you have to rest from the forum then you have to, a week is not enough, if that's the time you're planning to stay away, then don't post here anymore or visit for a week.

No offensive Avatars or signatures! Don't put anything offensive to your Signatures or avatars. Those will be deleted and you'll get and warning!
if you're unsure, please ask me first personally.

Considering warnings, Two warnings will result in an ban! you can be unbanned if I see that necessary.

And then considering E-mails, Don't spam mine, and I won't spam yours. I you're spamming my email or anyone spamming someone else's, you're out faster than you know!

ADULT CONTENT

Considering adult content, Linked is preferred ('cause we allow minors), and ABSOLUTELY NO ****! If I see you're post **** here, I will delete the content and you'll recieve an warning. Virtual nudity is tolerated but no sex games!

MODERATORS AND ADMINS

Do not ask for moderating rights, I see when moderators are necessary. If you want to become a mod, then I'll decide if you become one, not you. I personally don't see to need them yet, I can handle moderating here so far.

Thanks for reading, Any feedback or suggestions welcome.

And then something abut you hoster:

So, I've now created this forum 'cause I wanted an own website. I've been trying to vanish from many places lately, but I didn't. And I wanted to create a sanctuary for gaming somewhere, a place where almost anything abut games is allowed. So here go nuts as far as you obey rules. And for the record, I don't like to ban people. I've been myself banned once, And it hurted like hell. So for your own good, be nice.

These rules apply on every board, so before starting to post please read this, thank you.

P.S. Sorry for all the ads, the forum is located on a free server  Undecided
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 01:31:20 pm by SudenKaamos » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

SudenKaamos
Northern Blackheart
WolvenAdmin
Chit Chatter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 01:34:19 pm »

Remember this forum is still in developing stage! Some icons will be replaced and new smilies will be added, but I'm now opening this for public use!  Grin

LET'S CELEBRATE THE NEW OPENING WITH VODKA
Report Spam   Logged

SudenKaamos
Northern Blackheart
WolvenAdmin
Chit Chatter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 01:54:18 pm »

And just one note more to guests  Wink There's even more boards beyond what you can see. Register and you'll get the whole package!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 02:21:39 pm by SudenKaamos » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum